Los Angeles Attorney
Sofia Aguilar, Esq.
Sofia Aguilar is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Litigation Group. Ms. Aguilar’s practice includes a variety of litigation cases in the areas of employment, business, entertainment, and real estate.
While at UCLA School of Law, Sofia served as a managing editor of the UCLA Pacific Basin Law Journal. Sofia also completed internships with the San Diego County Counsel’s Office and with the Office of the General Counsel of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Prior to attending law school, Sofia worked for the City of San Diego’s Mayor’s Office as a Council Representative.
- JD, UCLA Law School, Pacific Basin Law Journal, Phi Delta Phi, 2011
- BA, UCSD, cum laude, Provost’s Honors, Political Science/Public Law Major, 2006
- Employment Law
- Employment Litigation
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA) -Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member, Mexican American Bar Association (MABA)
- Member, UCLA School of Law Alumni Association
- Contributor, ”Law Law Land” Blog
- Volunteer Attorney, pro bono adoption finalization program in connection with the Alliance for Children’s Rights, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the rights of children
- Part of the team that leads workshops for litigants in small claims court in conjunction with Bet Tzedek and the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Author, “Animal Control: No Dogs on the Table, Please,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, March 22, 2012
- Panelist, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, “Evolving Definitions of Success Panel,” March 8, 2012