Sezen Z. Oygar, Esq.
Languages: English, French
Sezen Oygar was born in Palm Springs, California. She attended Rhodes College, in Memphis, Tennessee, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Business. She then attended Florida State University College of Law and College of Business where she earned her Juris Doctor and Masters of Business Administration.
While attending Florida State University, Ms. Oygar worked at the Florida Department of Elder Affairs, Office of the General Counsel where she assisted in matters involving Medicaid, Medicare, immigration, elder abuse and medical malpractice matters. She also interned at the Public Interest Law Center, Children’s Advocacy Clinic where she represented children as an attorney ad litem in delinquency and education hearings.
Ms. Oygar joined Neil Dymott as an associate in 2009. Her practice areas include civil litigation and the defense of professional liability and medical malpractice matters. In addition to her professional career, Ms. Oygar speaks fluent French.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida State University College of Business, MBA
- Rhodes College, B.A.
- Elder Abuse
- Professional Liability
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Florida
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Inn of Court, Louis M. Welsh Chapter
- Irish American Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
Articles & Publications