Seth R. Delutri, Esq.
While attending law school, Seth worked as a Teaching Assistant for the Legal Research and Writing Program at Drake University Law School and clerked for the Bradshaw Law Firm. Prior to law school, Seth worked in the finance department of a Johnston corporation while pursuing his undergraduate degree.
- Iowa State University (B.S., with distinction, major in Accounting, 2006) – Beta Alpha Psi Honor Society
- Drake University Law School (J.D., with highest honors, 2009)
- Member, Drake Law Review, 2007-2008
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- Order of the Coif
State Bar Admissions
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- American Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
Oct 1, 2009 – Bradshaw Law Firm Receives Presidential Award of Excellence from the Iowa Chapter of the International Association of Arson Investigators