Scott J. Robinson, Esq.
Scott J. Robinson joined the firm in 2012 and became Partner in 2014. His primary practice area is Litigation and he has widespread knowledge of various types of litigation with strengths in Commercial, Labor and Employment, and Product Liability Litigation. In addition, Scott’s practice also includes substantial practice as a trial lawyer and broad appellate experience.
Scott enjoys making sense of the sometimes challenging world of commercial litigation and shares the commitment to excellence that is held by the attorneys of SSRL. He understands that clients in need of legal advice and counsel want solutions, not excuses and Scott makes it his mission to deliver quality client service. Scott was named Ohio Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Before joining the SSRL team, Scott developed his legal skills at other local law firms while helping his clients succeed in state and federal court during both the trial and the appellate process. He also counseled clients on various employment law issues.
Scott earned his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2001, Cum Laude; and a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Case Western Reserve University in 1998. He was admitted to practice in the State of Ohio in 2001 and the State of California in 2003. Scott is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Northern District of Illinois, and the Seventh District Court of Appeals and the District Court of Colorado. Scott’s legal memberships currently include the Ohio State Bar Association and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
Scott is a resident of Shaker Heights where he resides with his wife and two young sons. He is also a board member at Chaplain Partnership.
- Case Western Reserve University, 1998, B.A.
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 2001, J.D.
Awards & Honors:
Court and Bar Associations:
- Admitted - State of Ohio
- Admitted - United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted - United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Admitted - United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Admitted - United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Admitted - United States District Court of Colorado
- Admitted - Seventh District Court of Appeals
- Admitted - State of California
- Member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Board Member, Chaplain Partnership
Areas of Practice:
- Appellate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment & Labor Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
Attorney News & Announcements: