Robin J. Mar, DDS, JD
Ms. Mar’s practice focuses on tort litigation, including the defense of medical and dental negligence and health care law, including staff issues and professional licensing.
University of Washington, B.S., cum laude, 1975
University of Washington, School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1986
Columbia University-Presbyterian Hospital, G.P.R., 1987
Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 1995
Born in Seattle, Washington, she has resided in the Pacific Northwest for most of her life. She has traveled extensively and lived on the east coast during a post-doctoral residency at Columbia University.
Ms. Mar is admitted to practice in the State of Washington and the United States District Court, Western District of Washington.
Ms. Mar is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Washington State Bar Association
- Seattle/King County Bar Association – Health Law Section
- American College of Legal Medicine – Fellow
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- Washington State Society of Health Care Attorneys