Robin F. Lewis, Esq.
Leadership: Committee Member of Primerus Business Law Institute of North America
Robin Lewis specializes in the areas of commercial real estate law, secured lending and workouts. Her practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate and financial transactions, including the representation of major financial institutions, real estate developers, and corporate tenants. She has often acted as New Jersey counsel for parties in large multi-state transactions.
After graduating from New York University School of Law, Robin served as a law clerk to the Honorable Clarkson S. Fisher, Chief Judge of the United States District Court, District of New Jersey. While in law school, she was a member of the Editorial Board of The Annual Survey of American Law. She received her B.A. from Douglass College with high honors in English, and was admitted as a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Robin was recognized in the 2011 and 2012 editions of “Best Lawyers in America” as one of the nation’s top real estate lawyers. She was also selected for inclusion in the “New Jersey Super Lawyers” 2011 edition for real estate and was recognized as one of the top real estate lawyers in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut area in 2010 and 2011 by “New York” Magazine.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, 1983, J.D.
Law Review: Annual Survey of American Law, Member, Editorial Board, 1981 – 1983
- Douglass College, New Brunswick, NJ, 1978, B.A.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey, 1983
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1984
Honors and Awards:
- Selected as one of the Top Real Estate Attorneys in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut by New York Magazine – December 2009
- New Jersey Super Lawyers – 2011-2012
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lending
- “Property and the Law: The Blue Hills Case”, published by Globe Sitcom, Commercial Real Estate News and Property Resource, May 2, 2008
- First Amendment I, New York University Annual Survey of American Law, 2, 1982
Attorney News & Announcements: