Robert W. Quillin, II, Esq.
ROB QUILLIN is a 1998 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law and a 1995 summa cum laude graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Business Administration where he earned a degree of Bachelor of Science as a major in Finance. He is a member of the Corporate and Business Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association. He practices in the areas of corporate and general business law, real estate law, eminent domain, municipal and governmental law, and general civil litigation. He is also a member of the Knoxville and Tennessee Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and General Business Law
- Real Estate
- Eminent Domain
- Municipal and Government Law
- General Civil Litigation
- University of Tennessee – J.D., summa cum laude, 1998
- University of Tennessee – B.S., Business Administration, summa cum laude, 1995
- Tennessee – 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee – 1998
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association