San Diego Attorney
Robert W. Frank, Esq.
Robert Frank, senior trial lawyer, joined Neil Dymott in 1980. He has been a shareholder since 1988. Mr. Frank specializes in civil litigation trial work with emphasis on dental malpractice and physician and hospital malpractice. He also handles a variety of other general civil litigation, as well as administrative hearing matters such as health care provider licensure and medical staff privileges.
Since joining Neil Dymott, Mr. Frank has tried over 50 cases to jury verdict in state and federal court. He served as a Board member, President and Vice President for the San Diego Defense Lawyers from 1993 to 1997 and is an elected member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Mr. Frank is past director of the San Diego County Barristers Club and currently is a faculty member of the San Diego Inn of Court College of Trial Advocacy, the Trial Techniques section.
Mr. Frank was named one of San Diego’s Top Attorneys in Insurance Law by the San Diego Daily Transcript in 2006. In 2007, he was selected as one of San Diego’s Super Lawyers by the publishers of Law & Politics Magazine and in 2008, he was selected as one of San Diego’s “Top 50″ Super Lawyers. Mr. Frank was also selected by his peers for a listing in Best Lawyers of America® for Professional and Malpractice Law in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Hastings College of Law, University of California, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- California Legal Medical Committee
- Defense Research Institute
- Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
- Health Care Compliance Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- Southern California Association for Healthcare Risk Management
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- Surfrider Foundation
- San Diego State University Alumni Association
- Kappa Sigma Housing Corporation for San Diego State University
- Elder Abuse
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Public Entity
Attorney News & Announcements: