Robert C. Welleford, Esq.
Robert C. Welleford is member in the firm’s Litigation Group and has over 20 years of experience as a trial attorney, defending businesses and individuals in professional negligence and general civil litigation cases. Mr. Welleford has represented clients in complex litigation throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky and approaches each case using his analytical reasoning to reach the best result for his client.
- Professional Negligence Defense
- Civil Litigation Defense
- University of Kentucky College of Law
Juris Doctorate, 1991
- University of Kentucky
Bachelor of Science in Business & Economics, 1988
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel