San Francisco, California Attorney
Robert A. Buchman, Esq.
Bob Buchman has been a practicing attorney in the Bay Area for over 40 years and is currently the managing partner of the Firm. Throughout his career, he has developed a unique expertise in representing insurance brokers and insurance agencies in commercial and personal line matters. He has extensive experience in all types of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, tax deferred exchanges and leasing. Bob also represents clients in family succession, estate and tax planning matters; corporate transactions, and partnership matters. He has served as a Judge Pro Tem in the Contra Costa County Superior Court, has frequently lectured for the California Continuing Education of the Bar, and has written numerous articles on diverse topics in the fields of real estate, tax and estate planning.
University of California, Berkeley (B.S. 1961)
- Boalt Hall School of Law (J.D. 1964)
Past President and Director, Diablo Regional Arts Association
Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship Foundation
State Bar of California
Contra Costa County Bar Association
Alameda County Bar Association
- Fellow of the American Bar Association
- Tax Alert – Changes to Estate, Gift and GST Taxes - - Thomas G. Blomberg, Jr. , J. Wesley Smith , Robert A. Buchman , Jenifer K. Leece
- Update On Tax Matters That Affect You And Your Family
- Temporary Repeal of the Estate Taxes in 2010
- New Funds for Giving