Los Angeles Attorney
Richard L. Hong, Esq.
Richard Hong’s practice focuses on all aspects of corporate and business law, with an emphasis on deal making.
His practice encompasses mergers and acquisitions, operational matters, private equity investments, corporate consolidations, divisional spin-offs, project finance, debt and equity finance, private placements, strategic joint ventures, licensing and corporate governance.
Richard counsels buyers and sellers in acquisitions and divestitures through mergers, reorganizations and sales of stock and assets. In addition, he advises corporate clients, private equity firms and high net worth individuals on various operational and strategic matters. He serves as outside corporate counsel to numerous companies and financial institutions from a broad spectrum of business sectors, including financial, private equity, insurance, cargo shipping, technology, advertisement, publishing and sports fitness clubs.
Richard began his legal career as Deputy Counsel to a Dutch-based company with worldwide holdings in Asia and Europe.
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law, 1995
- BA, University of Southern California, International Relations, magna cum laude, 1991
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financing Transactions
- Corporate Legal Services
- Keynote speaker, “Corporate Squeeze-Outs and Takeovers,” Barrister’s Club of the Bar Association of San Francisco, June 2003
- Recipient, Freshman Writing Program Honors Award, University of Southern California
- Recipient, Dean’s List Award (seven consecutive semesters), University of Southern California
- Recipient, Golden Key National Honor Society, University of Southern California
- Member, Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, University of Southern California