R. Jordan Wood, Esq.
Jordan Wood says clients will never find the proverbial “rubber stamp” at Christian & Small. Cases are not passed off with partners’ names stamped at the end of documents. If you hire someone to work on your case here, you can be assured that they’re actually doing the work. Jordan believes that clients also benefit from the firm’s ability to tackle nearly any kind of case, while remaining cost conscious and fostering a culture of attorney collaboration.
The goal of Jordan’s litigation practice is to advance the client’s interests or position at every step, regardless of how big or small the task. He keeps moving these interests forward in the areas of medical malpractice, insurance defense and labor and employment.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Defense Research Institute (DRI): Member
- Alabama State Bar: Member
- Birmingham Bar Association: Member, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association (ABA): Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Birmingham Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Greater Birmingham Humane Society
- Alabama, 2009
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
- LIQUOR LIABILITY
- PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY AND MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Rhodes College, 2005, B.A.
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, 2009, J.D. (Dean’s List; American Journal of Trial Advocacy; Donworth Moot Court Competition, Runner-up)
Attorney News & Announcements: