Penny M. Hahn, Esq.
Penny M. Hahn practices in the areas of litigation and health care. She represents and counsels individuals and businesses on various legal issues, including business/commercial disputes, health care and insurance. She has appeared before state and federal trial courts and arbitration forums, and conducted examinations under oath in the defense and prosecution of insurance claims. She has also represented banks and corporations as lenders, both secured and unsecured, in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases. Before she joined ICRH, Penny practiced in the Civil Litigation Division of the New York City Human Resources Administration’s Office of Legal Affairs, and with a Charleston, West Virginia, law firm in the area of personal injury.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Charleston Southern University, B.S.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Insurance Fraud
- NYS Liquor Licensing & Compliance
- New York State Bar Association
- Dutchess County Bar Association
- Mid-Hudson Valley Women’s Bar Association (Vice President)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Community and Business Activities
- Common Ground Farm, board of directors
- Beacon Arts Community Association, past director
Attorney News & Announcements