Washington DC Attorney
Nicholas J. Birch, Esq.
Nicholas J. Birch joined Stewart and Stewart as an Associate in 2012. Mr. Birch has worked on matters before the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. International Trade Commission. His work has included complex antidumping proceedings and international agreements.
Mr. Birch’s current work covers a range of industries including:
Prior to joining Stewart and Stewart, Mr. Birch worked in researching and publishing on international investment and treaty arbitration. He also worked in finance and purchasing for a major international manufacturer. He has received a certificate in WTO Studies from Georgetown University. While at law school, he served as a headnote writer for Oxford Reports on International Law’s International Investment Claims.
Mr. Birch has published a number of articles on international law, arbitration, investment and development.
- Trade Remedies Practice
- Trade Agreements
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, MBA, 2010
- Brigham Young University, B.S., cum laude, 2004
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- American Bar Association