Miranda K. Aye Aroner, Esq.
Ms. Aye has a civil litigation practice emphasizing defense of medical negligence claims and health care law.
- University of Washington, B.A., 2003;
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., 2008.
Ms. Aye was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. She interned with our Seattle office prior to joining the firm in October 2008. She is admitted to practice in the State of Washington and the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Ms. Aye is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- American Bar Association