Michael E. Fowler, Jr., Esq.
Mike practices in the areas of real estate and commercial transactions in the Evans, Georgia office of the firm. He works closely with companies and regularly advises clients concerning general corporate matters. His practice concentrates on representing corporate, banking, and individual clients in transactions such as real estate closings, lease and contract negotiation and drafting loan closings, collections, and foreclosures.
- Asset and Stock Purchases
- Business Formation and Start Ups
- Commercial Acquisitions, Development and Leasing
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation
- Land Use and Zoning
- Lease and Real Estate Disputes
- Local Government Law
- Residential and Commercial Borrowing/Lending
- Residential Development; Residential Lease, Purchase/Sale
- University of Georgia, 1995, B.A.
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, 2000, J.D.
- Hull Storey Retail Group, LLC in house Legal Counsel
- Augusta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Young Lawyers of Augusta
- Leadership Columbia County (Class of 2011)
- State Bar of Alabama
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar
Attorney News & Announcements