Michael C. Tarwater, Jr., Esq.
Michael Tarwater received his undergraduate degree from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. After graduating he earned his Master of Business Administration from University of Charlotte’s Belk College of Business, and his law degree from Charlotte School of Law. While in law school he volunteered with the Gaston County Teen Court program.
Mr. Tarwater is on the committee of the Starlight Society, a group of young professionals who fund special projects at Levine Children’s Hospital to benefit patients and their families. Michael is also a member of First
Presbyterian Church in uptown Charlotte.
- J.D., Charlotte School of Law, 2012
- M.B.A., Sports Marketing and Management, Belk College of Business, 2009
- B.A., Advertising, Southern Methodist University, 2007
- North Carolina, 2012
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division