Los Angeles Attorney
Megan F. Rivetti, Esq.
Megan Rivetti is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Litigation Group. Megan handles a variety of litigation matters in the areas of real estate, business, probate, and entertainment. Megan has experience in all phases of litigation.
In addition, Megan devotes a significant amount of time to pro bono work and is a member of Greenberg Glusker’s pro bono committee. Megan handles a variety of pro bono matters for the Alliance for Children’s Rights, including special education advocacy and finalizing adoptions of foster children. Megan has also handled several matters for young adults transitioning out of foster care; including assisting a former foster youth with a name change and assisting a former foster youth with obtaining funds that had been held in trust for her as a result of a car accident as a child. Megan has also successfully represented a wrongfully terminated employee seeking unemployment insurance benefits and helped numerous Holocaust survivors obtain German social security pensions for their ghetto work.
- JD, UC Davis School of Law, UC Davis Law Review, Order of the Coif, 2009
- BA, UC San Diego, summa cum laude, Sociology Major, 2005
- Contributor, Law Law Land Blog
- Volunteer Attorney, Alliance for Children’s Rights’ adoption finalization program
- Volunteer Attorney, Bet Tzedek Holocaust Survivors Justice Network’s ZRBG Pension Project
- Part of the team that leads workshops for litigants in small claims court in conjunction with Bet Tzedek and the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- “Monkey see, monkey sue: the battle of the Johnnys,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, November 9, 2011
- “Monkey See, Monkey Sue,” Law Law Land, October 31, 2011
- “Go Ahead, Jump on the Jagger Wagon (But Know the Law Before You Do!),” Law Law Land, July 14, 2011
- “‘The Best Legal Blog I’ve Ever Read!’- [Insert Big-Time Celebrity's Name Here],” Law Law Land, April 27, 2011
- “Old Navy Is Definitely ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’,” Law Law Land, March 23, 2011
- “Step-By-Step…Through the Legal (Non-)Consequences of Publicity Outing a Celebrity,” Law Law Land, February 9, 2011
- “Why You Probably Won’t See Grammer vs. Grammer on the Civil Docket,” Law Law Land, January 19, 2011
- “You Don’t Mess with the [L]ohan,” Law Law Land, November 29, 2010
- “The Perils of the Paparazzi,” Law Law Land, September 6, 2010
- “Mom, What Does $#! Mean?” Law Law Land, June 4, 2010
- “Exclusive Reports: Non-Compete Clauses in the Broadcasting Industry,” Law Law Land, May 20, 2010