Mark A. Wagner, Esq.
Mark Wagner is a 1988 cum laude graduate of Hamline University School of Law. He concentrates his practice exclusively in the representation of insureds, self-insureds and insurers in all aspects of workers’ compensation litigation.
As an attorney with the firm since 1990, Mr. Wagner’s singular focus on workers’ compensation issues allows him to not only litigate the difficult and ever changing concerns facing the workers’ compensation bar, but provide guidance and counseling to both in-state and out-state Firm clients.
He is a frequent seminar speaker on workers’ compensation issues for Firm clients and others involved in the workers’ compensation process. He has also published multiple articles on important workers’ compensation cases, litigation prevention and changes in the law. Mr. Wagner’s peers selected him as a “Rising Star in Minnesota Law” for theMinnesota Law and Politics’ 2000 edition. He is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Hennepin County Bar Association and the Minnesota Defense Lawyers’ Association.
Although he plays tennis, golf and drums in a band, his real joys are his wife and two daughters.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D. cum laude (1988)
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A. cum laude (1985)
- Minnesota State Court (1988)
- Minnesota State Bar Associatio
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers’ Association
Author & Speaker:
- Workers’ Compensation Reinsurance Association, Management of Chronic Pain Disabilities (2008)
- Minnesota’s Workers’ Compensation Deskbook, Determining Relevance In Workers’ Compensation Cases (2005)
- Sterling Education Services, LLC,Fundamentals of Workers’ Compensation(2003)
- Frequent Presenter to Clients and Prospective Clients regarding Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Issues