Marissa Sandoval, Esq.
Languages: Spanish, English
Marissa Sandoval has been an associate at CCN since 2006. Her practice focuses on advising clients from the U.S. and Mexico on domestic and international transactions, particularly with respect to the corporate, real estate and international law issues involving such transactions. Ms. Sandoval is originally from the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, where she currently resides. She is a graduate of Baylor University, where she received her bachelor’s degree in 2002, and her law degree from Baylor Law School in 2005.
English and Spanish
- Baylor University, School of Law, Waco, Texas, (J.D., 2005)
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, (B.A. in Psychology, 2002)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Hidalgo County Bar Association; Women’s Bar Section
- Hispanic National Bar Association