Marina Ehrlich, Esq.
Phone: +44 20 7209 2000
Marina is a corporate lawyer with a broad range of experience in corporate transactions, including public and private M&A, joint ventures, corporate finance, private equity, commercial contracts and general company law matters.
Marina joined Marriott Harrison LLP as an associate in 2013. Prior to joining, Marina qualified and practised as a corporate lawyer at Slaughter and May in London.
- Acting for GlaxoSmithKline on its international disposals of multiple healthcare brands
- Acting for Hyundai Motor Group on its joint venture with Santander Consumer Finance UK to provide auto financing
- Advising on the financial and corporate aspects of intra-group reorganisations
- Advising on the takeover of Cadbury plc by Kraft Foods Group Inc
- Advising private equity funds on investment protections and management incentivisation
- Advising on a range of advertising, transitional services and telecoms deals
Area of Practice: