Confirmed professional and certified specialist, Marie-Sylvie Vatier founded the Employment Law department within the firm.
Marie-Sylvie Vatier acts for a broad variety of both employers and employees with respect to individual and collective employment relations, the resolution of collective conflicts and the implementation and operation of employee representation.
Marie-Sylvie Vatier’s experience in employment litigation is a major plus when she acts in an advisory capacity.
Marie-Sylvie Vatier works frequently with owners and managers of international companies, in particular to assist in restructuring, and is able to deal with issues arising with respect to a diverse range of employment matters.
Principal areas of practice
- Individual and collective employment relations
- Restructuring plans
- Litigation before the Conseil des Prud’hommes
- Regulation of the workplace
- Employee representation
- Individual and collective employment related conflicts
- 35-hour work week, relations with trade unions
- Brèves informations sociales N° 01/2008
- Rester réactif et adaptable face aux contraintes