New York Attorney
Margery N. Weinstein, Esq.
Ms. Weinstein is a partner in the Real Estate and Cooperative and Condominium Law Practice Groups at Ganfer & Shore. She has extensive experience in transactional matters through her representation of foreign and domestic corporations, trusts and individuals in the acquisition, sale and financing of vacant land, commercial and mixed use buildings and, in particular, condominium and cooperative units and private homes.
New York University School of Law (J.D., 1984);
Editor, Moot Court Board
Tufts University (B.A., 1980);
Summa Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Memberships and Admissions
- Represented purchasers in condominium transaction identified by The New York Times as that week’s largest Manhattan residential purchase.
- Counseled condominium and cooperative purchasers and sellers in multiple transactions listed among the top 50 Manhattan residential sales by The Real Deal and Crain’s New York.
- Represented foreign investor groups in bulk purchases of multiple condominium units.
- Handled roof rights sales and purchases in cooperative buildings.
- Negotiated multi-party easement agreement between neighboring townhouse owners.
- Represented factoring corporation in a secured loan with defaulting vendor.
- Handled refinancings of underlying mortgages for cooperative apartment corporations.
- Negotiated “short-sale” agreements and work-outs for residential purchasers and sellers.
Attorney News & Announcements