Los Angeles Attorney
Marc E. Petas, Esq.
Marc provides clients with over three decades of experience representing all parties involved in real estate. He advises lenders, developers, syndicators, property management companies, real estate brokers, hotel operators and individuals in the acquisition, sale, financing and leasing of shopping centers, office buildings, multifamily residential properties, boat marinas, agricultural properties and industrial properties nationwide. He also represents clients regarding property exchanges, entitlement issues, title matters, zoning matters and the formation of redevelopment districts.
Marc’s clients often seek guidance from him regarding business structuring and corporate issues. He works with start-up companies concerning their formation and capital structure.
- JD, University of Southern California
- BS, Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Construction Contracts
- Golf Courses
- High-end Home Development, Sales & Dispositions
- Hotel, Resort & Second Home Communities
- Mixed-Use Development
- Listed, “Southern California Super Lawyers,” in Real Estate, 2007-2010, 2013
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Century City Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association