Marc A. Antonucci, Esq.
Marc practices primarily in the areas of litigation and health care. Before joining ICRH, he served as a law clerk with the Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department for all judges assigned to Rhode Island’s Newport County. Marc also brings with him experience with the New York State political process, having served as Communications Coordinator for former New York State Senator Caesar Trunzo prior to attending law school.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Roger Williams University Law Review
- Notes and Comments Editor, Roger Williams Law Review
- University at Albany, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Northern District of New York
- Health Care
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Community and Business Activities:
- Capital District Region of Special Olympics New York, volunteer basketball coach
- GenNEXT Council of the Albany-Colonie Chamber of Commerce, member
- Town of Colonie blog on timesunion.com, contributor