New York Attorney
Manali Misra, Esq.
Ms. Misra is an associate in the Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and Securities Litigation practice groups at Ganfer & Shore.
Ms. Misra’s practice focuses on representing individuals and corporate entities in all phases of complex commercial litigation involving contract, securities, and commercial real estate disputes.
Prior to joining Ganfer & Shore, Ms. Misra was associated with law firms specializing in commercial litigation, labor and employment litigation, and energy law.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Cornell University (B.S., 2005)
- Represented owner in a partition action involving several parcels of commercial and residential real estate in Manhattan.
- Represented shareholders involved in various disputes related to corporation’s management of several parcels of commercial and residential real estate in Manhattan.
- Represented cooperative and condominium associations in shareholder litigations involving non-payment, renovations, access, and shareholder board rights.
- Represented executives as to restrictive covenants with their former employers.
- Represented the negotiation of commercial and residential real estate design and construction contracts.
- New York (2009)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York (2009)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (2009)
- Member, New York State Bar Association.
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York