M. Brennan Ray, Esq.
Brennan joined Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. as an associate attorney in July 2006. Brennan practices with the firm’s zoning and real estate attorneys and has experience in the areas of land use planning, zoning, real estate transactions, landlord/tenant, and other real estate-related matters. He actively represents defendants in the areas of construction defects and insurance claims. Brennan also is experienced in commercial and business litigation.
Brennan is licensed to practice in Arizona state and federal courts. He received his J.D. from St. Mary’s University Law School in San Antonio, Texas in 2005. Prior to attending St. Mary’s, he received a Bachelor of Arts degree and a Masters in Business Administration degree from Utah State University in Logan, Utah.
- J.D., St. Mary’s University, 2005
- MBA, Utah State University, 2002
- B.A., Utah State University, 2001
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
Areas of Concentration
- Administrative Law
- Business Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith and Coverage Litigation
- Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Development
Honors & Awards
- AZ Business Magazine “Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate “Up and Comers”, 2011
- Selected, Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013
- Listed, Chambers & Partners USA Guide, an annual listing of the leading business lawyers and law firms in the world, 2013
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
Attorney News & Announcements