Louise E. Tausch, Esq.
Louise Tausch is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, a Fellow in the Texas Bar Foundation, a member of the Society of Human Resource Managers, a member of the St. Thomas More Society, on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Texarkana, Inc., and a member of the State Bar College of Texas. Louise has tried over forty-five trials to verdict. In addition to court practice, Louise has handled matters before the National Labor Relations Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Louise’s litigation practice includes management defense, professional liability defense, and general negligence defense.
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D., 1986)
- Baylor University (B.A., 1983)
- Texas – 1987
- Arkansas – 1986
- U.S. Courts of Appeals (Fifth Circuit, Eighth Circuit)
- U.S. District Courts (E.D. Tex.; W.D. Ark.)
- Litigation and Employment Law
- Board Certified – Labor and Employment Law
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Texarkana, N.E. Texas, & Arkansas Bar Assns.
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Member of the St. Thomas More Society
- Member of the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity of Texarkana, Inc.
- Gee v. Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Co.,
- 765 S.W.2d 394 (Tex. 1989)