Oklahoma City Attorney
Lewis Craft, Esq.
Lewis practices in the areas of patents, patentability analysis, prior art search, licensing and prosecution. He graduated from The University of Oklahoma College of Law in May 2012. Prior to working at Dunlap Codding, Lewis was a patent intern at The University of Oklahoma’s Office of Technology Development. He also worked at Kenyon Energy as an Assistant Landman and Legal Clerk.
Prior to attending The University of Oklahoma College of Law, Lewis attended the University of Minnesota, receiving his B.S. in Chemical Engineering in May 2009.
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D. May 2012
- University of Minnesota, B.S., May 2009
- Dean’s List, 2009-2012
- American Indian Law Review Articles Editor, 2011-2012
- OU Law Dean’s Council, 2010-2011
- Robert T. Rennie Scholarship Recipient
- Inducted into OU Law’s Order of Solicitors in 2012
- American Inns of Court—Luther Bohanon Chapter
- Sigma Nu Alumni Advisory Board—University of Oklahoma Chapter