Lauren V. Reeves, Esq.
Lauren V. Reeves joined the firm in 2010 as an associate and concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate, foreclosures, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights. Lauren represents lenders, acting as substitute trustee on behalf of secured parties in foreclosure and providing professional opinions for loan transactions and lien issues. She also represents individuals and businesses in real estate matters, not only closing real estate transactions but also advising her clients through purchasing, leasing, selling, financing and all issues of title arising in both residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Lauren is a Raleigh native, graduating with honors from North Carolina State University, and received her Juris Doctor at Elon University School of Law. As a member of the Charter Class at Elon, Lauren co-founded, was President of, and served as Philanthropic Chair for the Women’s Law Association. Lauren is an active member of the Wake County and 10th Judicial Bar Associations, and serves as Editor of the Wake County Bar Flyer, member and past co-chair of the Swearing In Committee, member of the Young Lawyers Division, and member of the Communications Committee.
- J.D. Elon University School of Law, 2009; Business Concentration
- B.S. North Carolina State University, 2005; Business Administration (Finance)
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina 10th Judicial District Bar
- US District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial Creditor Bankruptcy
- Creditors’ Rights and Collections
- Wake County Bar Association
- Editor of Wake County Bar Flyer
- Wake County Bar Association and 10th Judicial District Bar Swearing In Committee Member and Past Co-Chair
- Chair of United States Supreme Court Swearing In Ceremony
- Wake County Bar Association and 10th Judicial District Bar Communications Committee Member
- WCBA Young Lawyers Division
- Philanthropic Chair for the Women’s Law Association, Elon University