Lauren O. Newton, Esq.
Lauren is a North Carolina native and an active member of the North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association, Mecklenburg County Bar Association, American Bar Association and North Carolina Advocates for Justice. Lauren attended Elon University where she received her degree in Political Science and International Studies and graduated cum laude. She attended law school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she received the Gressman-Pollitt Award for Oral Advocacy; served as Chief Justice of Holderness Moot Court, member of the Moot Court Negotiation Team, as well as the Civil Rights Moot Court Team and was named to the Order of the Barristers. Lauren was also a member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2009 J.D. Honors: Gressman-Pollitt Award for Oral Advocacy Honors: Chief Justice of Holderness Moot Court Honors: Moot Court Negotiation Team Honors: Civil Rights Moot Court Team Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Elon University, 2005 B.A. Major: Political Science Major: International Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association