Keith M. White, Esq.
Keith M. White joined Coleman & Horowitt, LLP in 2012. Prior to joining the firm, he was a shareholder in the Fresno firm Dowling, Aaron & Keeler (now Dowling Aaron Incorporated). He was also formerly associated with the Fresno firm Baker, Manock & Jensen.
Keith has acted as lead counsel in litigation in the areas of business, construction, professional negligence defense (including architects, engineers, lawyers, and real estate brokers), premises liability defense, personal injury, real estate, white collar crime, and the defense of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims. he has handled trials in state and federal court as well as mediations.
Honors and Awards
- Baylor University Law Review (1995-1996);
- Past President – Fresno County Young Lawyers
- ADA Litigation
- Business litigation
- Complex litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Premises Liability Litigation
- Professional Negligence Litigation
- Real estate litigation
- Unfair competition litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Juris Doctor,Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Sam Houston State University
- All California courts, United States District Court (Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California), Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, United States Supreme Court, Texas (inacative)
- Fresno County Bar Association, Board Member
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers