Los Angeles Attorney
Katy Spillers, Esq.
Katy Spillers handles a broad range of business transactions involving general corporate, tax, and intellectual property matters with an emphasis on counseling clients on formation and tax structuring, growth strategies including debt and equity financings, acquisitions and joint ventures, as well as liquidity events such as asset or stock sales and mergers.
The clients Katy represents include entrepreneurs, start-up companies and middle market companies in a wide range of industries such as technology, consumer goods, entertainment and sports and real estate.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles, 2005
- BA, high distinction, University of California, Berkeley, English Major, Phi Beta Kappa, 2002
- Corporate Legal Services
- Financing Transactions
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Panelist, “Legal Tips for Startups,” Silicon Beach Fest 2012
- Listed, Southern California Rising Stars, 2009-2012
- Contributor, GREENberg bLAWg
- Member, Women’s Leadership Council
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth, Los Angeles
- Volunteer Advocate, Small Claims Workshop and Clinic in conjunction with Bet Tzedek and Los Angeles County Bar Association