New York Attorney
Justin R. Bonanno, Esq.
Mr. Bonanno is a partner in the Commercial Litigation, and Cooperative and Condominium Law Practice Groups at Ganfer & Shore.
- Represented a major New York City hotel in a Yellowstone injunction dispute with its tenant.
- Defense of a major New York City law firm in a legal malpractice action arising from alleged advice given in connection with a proceeding before the NASD (now FINRA).
- Summary judgment in favor of client in a dispute involving the conveyance of ownership of major New York City hotel in midtown Manhattan.
- Dismissal of breach of contract action brought by an elevator company against real estate management company.
- Represented parties in partnership/LLP disputes.
- Represented cooperative and condominium associations in shareholder litigations, among other things, involving renovations, access, shareholder rights and board discretion.
- Represented cooperatives and condominium associations in construction litigations.
- Represented parties in multiple real estate proceedings in which sanctions were awarded.
- Represented multiple real estate developers in foreclosure proceedings.