Los Angeles Attorney
Joshua Bird, Esq.
Joshua Bird is an associate in Greenberg Glusker’s Real Estate Group. His practice focuses on all facets of real estate transactional work, and he has extensive experience with transactions involving the formation of joint ventures, real estate-related financing and the acquisition and disposition of complex commercial projects.
Joshua graduated, magna cum laude, from the University of Southern Mississippi with a B.S. in Economics. He earned his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2010, where he was a Hamilton Fellow and served as an articles editor for the National Black Law Journal. Joshua completed his legal education by studying at Paris I (la Sorbonne) and Sciences Po (Paris), earning a Certificate in Global Business and Governance.
- JD, Columbia Law School, National Black Law Journal, Hamilton Fellowship, 2010
- BS, University of Southern Mississippi, magna cum laude, Hall of Fame, Presidential Scholar, Economics Major, 2007
- Real Estate
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- California Association of Black Lawyers
- Los Angeles County Bar Association