Oklahoma City Attorney
Joseph P. Titterington, Esq.
Joseph P. Titterington practices in the areas of complex commercial transactions, business tort and intellectual property law. He has litigated cases throughout the United States involving diverse areas of the law including patent infringement, trademark infringement, copyright infringement, trade secret misappropriation, oil and gas, antitrust and construction. Joe regularly counsels clients in various aspects of intellectual property including the acquisition and development of intellectual property, licensing, joint ventures, manufacturing and import/export issues. Joe is experienced in alternative dispute resolution. By offering pragmatic counsel to his clients, he strives to optimize his clients’ opportunities and, wherever possible, avoid costly litigation. Where litigation is the prudent course, he is a skilled advocate for his clients.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, J.D.
- Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- Joe was recently selected by attorney peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2013 in the field of Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Joe enjoys an AV peer rating as published by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating possible.
Attorney New & Announcements