Jose Soto, Esq.
José Soto Soberanes is an attorney who has worked as an associate at CCN since 1998. In his practice he focuses on corporate, international business, labor, immigration and insurance matters. Mr. Soto Soberanes received his law degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro in 1998. He received a Masters degree in Corporate Law with a specialty in International Business from the Universidad Anáhuac in Mexico City. Before joining the firm, he worked in the legal and audit departments of the Federal Department of Labor and as an adviser to the Electoral Institute of the State of Queretaro.
Spanish and English
- Universidad Anáhuac de México, Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico (Masters of Law, 2002)
- Universidad Anáhuac de México, Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico (Diploma in International Trade, 2002)
- Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro, Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico (J.D., 1998)
Milenio Law Foundation
- “The Political Injunction” UAQ Law Review, 2000 (Author)
- “The Arbitration Rules Applicable to the Financial System in Mexico,” UA Law Review, 2003