Washington DC Attorney
John Yannone, Esq.
John Yannone has been advocating on behalf of individuals injured as a result of the negligence of others for nearly 30 years. Mr. Yannone has developed a thorough understanding of the nuances of personal injury, workers’ compensation, and medical malpractice law.
Mr. Yannone is committed to a client-centered approach, backed by mutual trust and understanding. He works with countless experts from across the nation to evaluate his cases. Mr. Yannone also networks with his peers in local and national circles to ensure that the pre-trial and at-trial tactics being employed in any given case can yield the best possible results.
- Loyola University, cum laude
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Honors & Awards:
- Scored a perfect 10 rating by Avvo
- AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named a Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters
- Named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association