Jessie C. Y. Lee, Esq.
Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Taiwanese, English
- United States Franklin Pierce Law School LLM
- Master of Law, National Taiwan University (Criminal Law Section)
- National Taiwan University, Bachelor of Laws
- Patent division
- in 2005 Ministry of Economic Affairs commissioned a research project, “M & A Law legal review commissioned project” Fellow
- 2005, Ministry of Economic Affairs commissioned research project “develop Fair Debt Collection Practices Act commissioned the draft plan,” researcher
- Ministry of Economic Affairs 2005 Intellectual Property Office commissioned a research project, “the digital copyright licensing of industry market research,” researcher-cum-project contact
- the National Federation of the Republic of China Bar Association, the General Director (2005 ~ 2006)
- Republic of China Arbitration Association Arbitrator (2003 January 1, Japan so far)
- Director of the Taipei Bar Association instruments (1999 to 2000)
- Perkins Coie Perkins Coie law firm (July 1996 – December 1996)
- Intellectual property licensing dispute resolution practice sentence “National Lawyers magazine”, January 2009 number.
- Arbitration as a mechanism of cross protection of intellectual property rights analysis of the feasibility of, “arbitration”, No. 73, pages 68-84,2004 December.
- A patent infringement no longer need to attach to tell against the identification of reports “Huan Ying Law News”, No. 8, pages 8-12,2000 years.
- Protection of foreign works “Huan Ying Law News”, No. 8, pages 112-120,2000 years.
- Prohibits the exercise of powers of sequestration director, “the right to operate the company compete with the sequestration”, pages 77-96, Yuan Zhao Publishing Co., 1999.
- By “the court battle of wits” case against the directors of their duties and the temporary injunction against the manager of the status and rights, “the right to operate the company compete with the sequestration”, pages 97-111, Yuan Zhao Publishing Co., 1999.
- To stop violations of the injunction against the directors, “the company compete with the injunction against the right to operate”, pages 113-125, Yuan Zhao Publishing Co., 1999.
- “A Study of Criminal Identification System”, National Taiwan University Institute of Law Master’s thesis, 1997.
Chinese, Taiwanese, English