Jeremy M. Guth, Esq.
Languages: English, German
Jeremy concentrates on representing the interests of secured and unsecured creditors in relation to secured transactions and in bankruptcy proceedings. His practice includes the assertion of reclamation and administrative claims, preference claims defense, relief from stay actions to protect real and personal property collateral and pursuing adequate protection of payments.
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Business Law
- Creditors Rights
- Secured Transactions
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2008
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A., 2002
- Deans’ List, Marquette University Law School, 2008
- CALI award for best grade in Corporate Taxation
- Émigré Memorial, German Internship Program (2003 Fellowship) spent in the Legal Reference Department of the Parliament of the State of Thüringen, Germany.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
State Bar of Wisconsin