San Francisco, California Attorney
Jennifer L. Alesio, Esq.
Jennifer Alesio joined Brayton Purcell as an associate attorney in 2008 and is active in our asbestos litigation practice at our Novato, California office.
Ms. Alesio attended law school at the Santa Clara University School of Law and graduated with her J.D. in 2008. She was a recipient of the Herman J. Wildman Social Justice Writing Award, Justice John Paul Stevens Fellowship, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Evidence and the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Human Rights Law. She previously attended Vassar College in New York and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Comparative Religion.
Prior to joining Brayton Purcell, Ms. Alesio worked as research assistant to Professor Stephanie Wildman of Santa Clara University for her chapters in the course books Torts: Case Law & Perspectives and Race and the Law, as well as on numerous law review articles.
Ms. Alesio is admitted to practice in California and the Northern District of California Federal Court. She is a member of Consumer Attorneys of California, Public Justice, and the Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. – 2008
- Honors: Herman J. Wildman Social Justice Writing Award
- Honors: Justice John Paul Stevens Fellowship
- Honors: Award for Academic Excellence in Evidence
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Human Rights Law
- Vassar College
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Comparative Religion
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member