Jason T. Madden, Esq.
Jason has first and second-chaired numerous jury and bench trials in state and federal courts in Iowa. Jason’s practice also includes litigation and trial practice in surrounding Midwestern states.
General practice including, but not limited to Agricultural Law, Insurance Law and Litigation, Litigation and Trial Law, Product Liability
- Wartburg College (B.A., with honors, 1994)
- Drake University Law School (J.D., with honors, 1997)
- Member, 1995-1996 and Vice-President, 1996-1997, Moot Court Board
- Member, 1995-1996 and Articles Editor, 1996-1997, Drake Journal of Agricultural Law
State Bar Admissions
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- Youth Emergency Shelter & Services (“YESS”) Board of Directors – Member, 2005-Present
- Honoring Opportunities for Personal Empowerment (“HOPE”) Advisory Board – Member, 2004-2008
Professional Memberships and Admissions
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- Caterpillar Inc.
- EMC Insurance Companies
- JLG Industries, Inc.
- Nationwide Insurance Company and affiliated companies
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Sample of Reported Cases
- McCoy v. Mendenhall (Iowa Ct. App. 2005)
- Miller v. Casey’s Gen. Stores, Inc. (Iowa Ct. App. 2006)
- Perkins v. Dallas Center-Grimes Cmty. Sch. Dist. (Iowa 2007)
- Piper v. Jerry’s Homes, Inc. (Iowa Ct. App. 2003)
- Seibel v. JLG Indus., Inc. (8th Cir. 2004), cert. denied, 543 U.S. 958 (2005)
Jul 14, 2009 – Bradshaw Attorneys Successful in Defending Claims Made in Three Consolidated Product Liability Cases