San Diego Attorney
Jason E. Gallegos, Esq.
Mr. Gallegos joined Neil Dymott in 1997 and became Shareholder of the firm in April 2012. Mr. Gallegos specializes in civil litigation with a focus on the defense of professional liability, personal injury claims, administrative law and construction defect matters. Mr. Gallegos also specializes in wills, trusts and probate matters.
Mr. Gallegos attended the University of California, San Diego, where he earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. While attending UCSD, Mr. Gallegos was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law fraternity and awarded Provost Honors on numerous occasions.
Mr. Gallegos received his Juris Doctor from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he was awarded the Florence Wilson Fellowship, as well as the University Fellowship. He is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts, Southern and Central District of California and the Supreme Courts of California and the United States of America. His is currently a member of the Desert Bar Association and the Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Honors
- Estate Planning & Administration
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
Admitted To Practice
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- American Inns of Court – Louis Welsh Chapter
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Desert Bar Association
- Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce
Ryan v. California Interscholastic Federation (2001) 94 Cal.App.4th 1033
Ryan v. California Interscholastic Federation (2001) 94 Cal.App.4th 1048
Attorney News & Announcements