Janette Glaser, Esq.
Janette Glaser joined Brayton Purcell as an associate attorney in 2008 and is active in our asbestos litigation practice in Southern California. She works in our Los Angeles office, handling asbestos cases for our Orange County, Los Angeles and Southern California clients.
Ms. Glaser attended University of San Diego School of Law and graduated with her J.D. in 2007. She also received the State Bar of California Wiley H. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services, CALI Excellence for the Future Award and University of San Diego Certificate of Merit for Community Service.
Prior to law school, Ms. Glaser had an extensive educational background in biological science. She attended the University of California at Irvine, graduating in 2006 with a Ph.D. in Anatomy and Neurobiology. She attended the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, graduating in 2001 with a Masters in Biology. In 1997, she graduated from Wake Forest University with bachelors in Biological Sciences.
Before joining Brayton Purcell, Ms. Glaser explored a variety of law practice options through numerous extern and internships, including:
- Externed for the Honorable John A. Houston, Southern District of California (2007)
- Law clerk for Jan Joseph Bejar, APLC – immigration law (2007)
- Interned for the Burnham Institute for Medical Research, Intellectual Property Law Department (2007)
- Interned for the University of San Diego Immigration Legal Clinic (2006-2007)
- Externed for the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Special Education division (2006)
Ms. Glaser is admitted to practice in California and the federal courts in the Southern and Central Districts of California.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. – 2007
- Honors: State Bar of California Wiley H. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Honors: University of San Diego Certificate of Merit for Community Service
- Wake Forest University
- B.S. – 1997
- Major: Biological Sciences
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- M.A. – 2001
- Major: Biology
- University of California at Irvine, Irvine, California
- Ph.D. – 2006
- Major: Anatomy
- Major: Neurobiology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member