James N. Gore, Jr., Esq.
JAMES N. GORE, JR. engages in a general civil litigation practice, primarily devoted to the areas of insurance defense and commercial litigation, with a particular focus on workers’ compensation and landlord-tenant disputes. In addition to motor vehicle, workers’ compensation, business related tort and products liability actions, he has been involved in construction litigation, commercial contract disputes, and landlord-tenant actions. He has spoken at seminars on workers’ compensation, landlord-tenant law, and legal ethics. Mr. Gore obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Middle Tennessee State University in 1984 and graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1987. He is currently a member of the Tennessee and Knoxville Bar Associations, the Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Workers’ Compensation
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- University of Tennessee – J.D. 1987
- Middle Tennessee State University – B.B.A. 1984
- Tennessee – 1987
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee – 1988
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals – 1988
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute