J. Paul Fidler, Esq.
Paul Fidler joined the firm in 1996 and became a partner in 2003. His practice emphasizes estate planning and administration; trust administration; income taxation of estates, trusts and individuals; planning for charitable gifts and foundations; and business succession planning.
Paul is an active member of the Broadview Road Church of Christ, where he serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees, and on various service-oriented committees.
Paul enjoys both coaching youth soccer and playing soccer in adult soccer leagues.
Paul lives in Olmsted Falls with his wife, Katie, and two children
Business Succession Planning
Estate Planning and Probate
Retirement Distribution Planning
- The Pennsylvania State University, 1993, B.S.
With honors and high distinction
- Michael E. Moritz College of Law, 1996, J.D.
Order of the Coif with Honors
- Member of the Broadview Road Church of Christ
- Current – Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Court and Bar Associations
- Admitted – State of Ohio
- Admitted – U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted – U.S. Tax Court
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Secretary – Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Law Section Of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
Recent Articles, Presentations & Seminars
- Year-End Gift Planning Opportunity
- Paul has spoken to various continuing legal education, professional, and consumer-oriented groups regarding estate planning, estate and trust administration, and tax topics.
- The Grapes of Roth: Conversion to a Roth IRA in 2010 and Beyond — Sweet Nectar or Sour Grapes
- Roth Conversion: Wealth Transfer, Taxes and Timing