Haruhiro Nakatsu, Esq.
Languages: Japanese, English, French
Major Fields of Professional Interest
General legal practices, International business negotiations, Corporate affairs, Intellectual properties and Entertainment
Graduated from the Legal Training Courses supervised by the Supreme Court: At the 10th Course
Registered at: Tokyo Bar Association
Graduated from: the law school of Kyoto University
Speaks, reads and writes: English
- 1955 Successfully applied for Judicial Examination
- 1956 Graduated from Department of Jurisprudence, Kyoto University
- 1958 Registered with the bar
- 1960 By recommendation of Supreme Court, studied at Southern Methodist University of the U.S.A. granted Master of Comparative Law
- 1961 Took the position of Head, Legal Division of Shell Sekiyu Kabushiki Kaisha.
- 1970 Elected to director, Shell Kosan Kabushiki Kaisha
- Assigned to the Corporate & Tax Division at Shell Centre, London, UK.
- 1971 Repatriated to Shell Kosan Kabushiki Kaisha, took charge of Public Relation under the 1st Oil Crisis
- 1975 Retired from directorship in Shell Kosan Kabushiki Kaisha
- 1988 Joined Asuka Kyowa Law Offices
- 2007 Joined the merged Law Offices of Hayabusa Asuka
Published numerous books and articles dealing with the corporate legal practices and engaged and participating in various seminars covering the corporate governance and auditorship