Gina L. Lacagnina, Esq.
Gina Lacagnina was born in Tucson, Arizona. She attended the University of Arizona, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Education. She obtained her law degree from the California Western School of Law.
Ms. Lacagnina joined Neil Dymott as Of Counsel in 2005, and was previously a partner in the firm from 1986 to 2001. She is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Courts, Southern District of California. Ms. Lacagnina’s emphasis is in both transactional and civil litigation matters relating to insurance defense, residential and commercial real estate, personal injury, employment law, foster parent/county liability, sexual abuse/molestation, construction, products liability, insurance coverage and professional malpractice.
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.A.
- Bad Faith
- Business Litigation
- General Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Premises Liability
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- North County Bar Association
- Southern California Defense Counsel
Attorney News & Announcements