Gary M. Kellar, Esq.
Gary is a trial lawyer and adviser to Spicer Rudstrom, PLLC’s insurance clients. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Fisk University and Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Tennessee College of Law. Gary’s practice is concentrated primarily in insurance defense and trucking/transportation defense. He has achieved an AV-Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Gary is an avid cyclist, training to bike the Natchez Trace from Nashville, Tennessee to Natchez, Mississippi.
- Automobile Liability
- Employment Law
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Insurance Subrogation
- Trucking/Transportation Litigation
- University of Tennessee College of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Fisk University (B.A., 1979)
- Tennessee (1992)
- Tennessee Trial and Appellate Courts
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts, Middle, Eastern and Western Districts of Tennessee
- United States Court of Claims
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court