Fred W. ("Trey") Suggs, III, Esq.
Trey is a native of Greenville, South Carolina and graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2002. After graduating, Trey moved back to Greenville, where he practiced with a large local law firm for 3 years. Trey joined Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. in September 2005 and became a member in January 2009. He concentrates his practice in the areas of general defense litigation, medical malpractice defense, commercial litigation, and personal injury litigation.
Trey has tried cases on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants and has appeared in Federal and State courts. In addition to his litigation experience, Trey is actively involved in the community and professional and legal organizations.
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1999
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2002
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys Association
- Rotary Club International
- Toastmasters International
Trey concentrates his practice in representing all parties in civil and commercial litigation, including personal injury and construction cases. He also represents health care professionals in medical negligence lawsuits and health care matters
- 2002, South Carolina
- 2002, U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- 2007, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Attorney New & Announcements:
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite 2014
- Jim Cassidy, Bill Coates, Randy Moody, Trey Suggs, Amber Glidewell, and Josh Smith recognized by South Carolina Super Lawyers
- Nine Roe Cassidy Attorneys Named to Greenville Business Magazine’s Legal Elite
- Six Roe Cassidy Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2013 South Carolina Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars
- Five Roe Cassidy Coates & Price Partners Named in the 2012 South Carolina Edition of Super Lawyers®